Contact Elite Smiles Dental
We can’t wait to welcome you into our dental family! As your trusted partners in oral healthcare, we are here to show you that dentistry can be a happy, enjoyable, and relaxing experience.
Accidents happen, and dental emergencies are no exception!
If you have tooth damage or pain, don’t suffer in silence, and call us right away. We’ll do our best to schedule your appointment promptly and provide the necessary treatment.
Your dental home is located at:
Our official hours are:
- How long will my appointment last?
Appointment lengths at our practice can vary based on your individual needs.
We understand the value of your time and strive to keep appointment durations to a minimum while still providing exceptional care. We’ll work closely with you to accommodate your schedule and ensure a convenient experience for you.
- If I brush and floss regularly, how often should I visit the Dentist?
We typically recommend scheduling dental check-up appointments at least twice a year. This allows our Dentists to stay on top of your oral health and detect any potential issues before they become serious problems. However, please keep in mind that depending on your unique health and dental needs, our doctors may advise more frequent visits.
If you want to visit us more times a year, we will also be more than happy to welcome you with open arms!
- Who can visit your practice?
From young adults to the young at heart, we are delighted to serve patients of all ages in the Wabash Valley. Whether you are 18 or 102, we are here to provide you with elite dental care that takes your oral health to the next level.
Our caring team is committed to delivering exceptional treatment and creating a positive dental experience for everyone. Get ready to embark on a dental journey tailored just for you, no matter your age!
- What can I do to care for my teeth at home? Our doctors recommend including a few simple steps in your oral hygiene routine:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day with a soft-bristle brush and fluoride toothpaste.
- Don’t forget to floss daily to remove plaque and debris between your teeth.
- Try to avoid chewing on hard foods like ice and minimize the consumption of staining beverages and foods like coffee, tea, and dark fruits and vegetables.
By adopting these practices, you will be well on your way to a healthy and radiant smile that can last a lifetime.